Home > Products > Mold & Odor Remediation >

Bio-Oxygen - Chem Decon
Bio-Oxygen - Chem Decon


 
Our Price : $110.00

Product Code: ABOCDG4


Select Product Size Option:


Qty:  
Description
 
Existing customers login to your account to access discount.

Kit includes equal parts of Part A and Part B. NOTE: This replaces MOLD 100 but is same base formula. It is a combined mix of the old Mold 100 & Sani-Cloud.

Shipping for 30 Gallon Kit will need to be freight. Contact us to arrange shipping. (616) 855-7688


Bio Oxygen CHEM DECON is the most effective mold elimination solution in the restoration industry. It is EPA registered and can be used as a:

  • Disinfectant - for all types of odors including those from smoke, pet, and food.
  • Bactericide
  • Fungicide
  • Algaecide - good for the walls of pools and boats

It is a patented, non-toxic, non-corrosive 2-part activation formula that eradicates contaminants and their odors by destroying them at their source.

Bio Oxygen CHEM DECON searches and destroys, fractures and breaks down the tough, outer shell of cell allowing for the agent to enter and eliminate the entire contaminant organism and destroy the toxins within.

Bio Oxygen CHEM DECON does not encapsulate but eliminates contaminant cells so they cannot hide out or go dormant.

Bio Oxygen CHEM DECON leaves a nontoxic residual barrier on the surface that prevents mold re-growth & the reoccurring of odors.

Bio Oxygen CHEM DECON is ideal for water damage restoration, storm flooding, sewer back up and river flooding mitigation to eradicate germs, bacteria, mold and eliminate their odors.

Bio Oxygen CHEM DECON is nontoxic, biodegradable, non-corrosive and non-flammable. It safely degrades itself after the activation period to simply water and oxygen; no strange odors or oils left behind. It is ultimately effective, yet friendly to our environment.

You can fog, spray, or foam Bio Oxygen CHEM DECON as the scope of work requires. We do not use toxic chemicals like alcohol, bleach, phenols, or botanical oils that could cause allergies. Our product leaves the surfaces clean and disinfected, without any sticky residue or odors, saving time and labor costs in the final clean-up and re-build phases. Using Bio Oxygen CHEM DECON will ensure you pass the mold clearance test the first time.